King’s faculty and staff ensure a high quality of teaching across all of their programmes. Each module uses on-demand and live teaching to allow flexible and differentiated learning. The live lectures and seminars facilitate group discussion, debate and input between faculty and students.
There are two Online Undergraduate Summer School sessions in 2020. Students can study a maximum of two modules. Each undergraduate module requires a commitment of 150 hours study time over three weeks. KCL Online Undergraduate Summer School teaches a wide range of modules spanning subject areas such as health and science, law, governance, business management, culture and ancient languages.
Find out what you could study this summer at: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/summer/summer-schools/undergraduate/what-can-i-study
Undergraduate Summer School at a glance: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/summer/summer-schools/undergraduate/summer-school.aspx
|Program Time||Session One: 29 June - 17 July 2020
Session Two: 20 July - 7 August 2020
|Application Deadline||Session One: 15 June 2020
Session Two: 4 July 2020
|Teaching Platform||Microsoft Teams
King’s E-learning and Teaching Service (KEATS)
|Teaching Unit||King’s College London|
|Eligible Major||Open to all|
|Eligible Class||Open to all|
|Entry Requirements||1) GPA of 3.2 out of 4 or 80% or above.
2) English language requirements:
· CET-4 (China) – 550; CET-6 (China) – 493
· IELTS - 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
· TOEFL Internet Based Test - 95 with minimum 20 in all skills (within the last 2 years)
For more details, please refer to:
|Program Fees||SUSTech is KCL’s partner universities, therefore our students benefit from an application fee waiver and a tuition fee reduction*
(Partners & Alumni) ONLINE for 1 session: £1620
(Partners & Alumni) ONLINE for 2 sessions: £3240
|Application Materials||To SUSTech Global：
SUSTech Application Form for Online Study Abroad Summer Programs (Click to download)
To KCL (documents required during KCL online application):
1) Official academic transcript
2) Evidence of English language proficiency
3) Personal statement
|Application Procedures||1. Send the SUSTech Application Form for Online Study Abroad Summer Programs to department for review and approval. If there is difficulty in signing the Form due to the pandemic situation, students can forward the approval email from department to SUSTech Global.
2. Send the SUSTech Application Form and other required application materials to SUSTech Global at email@example.com, Email subject: KCL Online Summer School 2020 + student name, number and major.
3. Register and complete online application at: https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/
Please do refer to the partner application guidelines when you apply online (click to download).
· You should receive a decision in seven working days as long as you have provided KCL with all the relevant documents.
· To confirm your place on the summer school you will need to log into King's Apply and pay your fees within 14 days of receiving your offer.
|Review Unit||King's College London|
|Contact KCL||If you have a question concerning an application that you have submitted please email the admissions team through your ‘King’s Apply’ account.
If your question is about other aspects of the Summer School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1533.